RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Systems Architect. Come be a part of a dynamic team that will:
- Perform systems architecture, software engineering, and technical expertise in support of operational planning, implementation, and engineering tasks.
- Provide direct operational support by facilitating data gathering in highly technical situations, provide engineering design and implementation of data triage capabilities, and provide technical expertise to support the development of strategic operational goals.
- Work closely supporting operational planning processes, and participate in domestic and foreign travel for this purpose.
- Provide engineering support for data triage and assessment in the field and at site by applying knowledge of Linux, cluster, and cloud computing capabilities, especially the Hadoop ecosystem and related distributed technologies such as Kafka and Presto.
- Work closely with other contractor resources to ingest new data and use it to inform new operations.
1. Systems Architecture
2. Software engineering
3. Operational planning
4. Data gathering
5. Engineering design
6. Implementation of data triage and assessment
7. Development of strategic operational goals
8. Linux computing
9. Cluster computing
10. Cloud computing
14. Large distributed data systems
15. Cloud infrastructure
16. Network architecture
17. Cloud environments
18. Data management environments
19. Development environments
26. Programming skills
32. Mac OS
Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.