RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Database Administrator. Come be a part of a dynamic team that will:
- Maintain established database, perform maintenance and configuration management as needed.
- Maintain the budget execution Access database for multiple groups and divisions.
- Perform maintenance for the budget execution Access database, and manage daily tasks related to the execution database such as importing and mapping data.
- Modify existing databases to improve functionality and facilitate reconciliations.
- Identify technical and programmatic impacts on the database and communicate those impacts to management and leads.
- Document technical and programmatic matters supporting stakeholders, collaborate with multiple groups, both internally and externally, and provide support to leadership as assigned.
- Respond to database questions and issues in a timely manner.
- Extract data to assist leadership with metrics reporting.
1. Access databases
2. Developing database requirements
3. Managing databases
4. Maintaining databases
5. Database CONOPs
6. Analyzing database output
7. Troubleshooting database issues
8. Manipulation techniques
9. Excel-based reporting templates
10. Collaborating with stakeholders
Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.