RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Systems Analyst. Come be a part of a dynamic team!
- Demonstrated experience gathering requirements and specifications and translating them into deliverable capabilities
- Demonstrated experience in project management with enterprise level projects.
- Demonstrated experience in systems integration with enterprise level systems.
- Demonstrated experience in architecture planning at the enterprise level.
- Demonstrated experience participating in multiple customer forums to address strategy, architecture, policy, roadmaps, key processes, dependencies, interoperability, technology, and governance.
- Demonstrated experience evaluating and recommending new technologies and supporting software for architectural enhancements of existing enterprise services.
- Demonstrated experience developing, drafting and presenting program documentation such as TEM materials, Concept of Operations or Implementation Plans to various audiences.
- Demonstrated experience working with software developers to determine technical direction or solutions.
- Demonstrated experience working with customers to capture product requirements and translate requirements into system solutions that recognize technical, schedule, cost, security, and policy constraints.
- Demonstrated experience with the implementation of authorization solutions using commercial access control systems.
- Demonstrated experience with the Agile methodology such as sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, work backlog, user stories, acceptance criteria, or story clarifications.
- Demonstrated experience/understanding of project management processes.
- Demonstrated experience developing or supporting applications in a virtualized environment.
- Demonstrated experience with risk management to include identifying risks, citing risks, ranking risks, and risk mitigation approaches.
- Demonstrated experience with information sharing objectives.
- Demonstrated experience with data strategy core elements and principles.
Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.