RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Software Developer. Come be a part of a dynamic team that will:
- Perform software development as needed for the system.
- Provide support needed for system engineering and test engineering.
- Derive requirements to meet customer needs.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identifying modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing customer requirements.
- Develop the design for new enhancements.
- Programming languages such as Java, C# or C++, and experience with MS.NET Framework.
- Apply agile development practices and techniques to adapt rapidly to changing requirements and schedules.
- Demonstrated experience with problem resolution to include organizing and structuring solutions to complex problems. This includes the ability to plan projects, meet objectives, develop contingencies, and produce schedules.
- Experience with CI/CD development and maintenance.
- Experience implementing standards and best practices.
- Experience in a multi-project environment using technologies like GIT and Jira.
- Communicate with other team members as well as upper management effectively and clearly.
Active Top Secret / SCI with Polygraph required.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.