RCT Systems is seeking to hire a Systems Administrator. Come be a part of a dynamic team that will:
- Manage server, storage, and virtualization technologies across multiple client environments.
- Responsible for core infrastructure design and implementation using industry best practices.
- The position requires candidates to have excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues.
- Perform general systems administration in a cloud-based environment, including but not limited to, log monitoring and performance monitoring.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues with hardware and software installations on standalone computers.
- Back up data for systems.
- Perform operating system software updates and upgrades, virus definition updates, and other associated software updates.
- Support customer requirements for security scans of computers and applications installed in customer spaces.
- Use good judgment and personal initiative in recognizing appropriate action to be taken for completion of tasks.
- Demonstrate a high level of service delivery.
- The person will work in a dynamic team environment , interface with client staff and onsite team members.
Active Directory Domain Administrator- Manage and maintain: Sites and services, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy Objects, Computer/User Objects, LDAP, Authentication protocols, AD Permission delegation using the least privilege methodology Dynamic/Static AD groups, as well as other Domain services in accordance with MS best practices and compliance requirements.
- Vmware Horizon, and Cisco CCNA level networking.
- Validate Security controls are functioning as intended in accordance with NIST 800-x and RMF compliance requirements.
- Experience working with NTFS permissions and DFS name spaces for file sharing.
- Experience with Ccurrent versions of Windows (e.g. Server 2012, 2016, Windows 10 Enterprise).
- Experience with designing and managing VMware clusters, including vCenter.
- Able to troubleshoot and remediate issues by reviewing system logs, etc.
- Experience with PKI and SSO implementation/infrastructure.
- Experience with PowerShell and/or other scripting languages.
- Experience with Vulnerability scanners such as Nessus, or SCAP scans in SCCM are desirable.
- Experience with Ansible and automation is a plus.
- Experience with Atlassian Suite a plus (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Crowd).
- Security + Certification a plus.
- Demonstrated experience testing, maintaining, and monitoring computer programs and systems.
- Demonstrated experience physically installing workstations, servers, and other specialty equipment.
Must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.