Candidate will be part of our Front Office communications team working a variety of projects as the primary web designer planning, creating, and coding existing and new web pages. The Candidate will be asked to conceptualize and implement creative ideas for web design and creating visual elements that represent the customer’s mission.
Immediate Requirements Include
- Develop, test, and improve website design using HTML, CSS
- Establish guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Maintain website appearance; develop future designs
- Plan, create and code web pages; many will combine text with pictures, graphics and videos
- Work with communications team on projects such as emailing blogs, newsletters, web posts, video closed captioning, and web accessible videos
·Ability to work in a team environment, and independently identify and resolve challenges
·Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and on a team
·Outstanding attention to detail, prioritization, and multitasking
·Working knowledge of Joomla
·Proficiency with graphic design software such as the Adobe Creative Suite and other tools such as MS Visio.
·Must be able to translate complex technical concepts into modern and stylish visuals
RCT Systems has a very competitive compensation package that includes 5 weeks paid time off, immediate 401K vesting, and a $500.00 annual technology allowance. Grow with us!! RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.