RCT Systems is seeking a Systems Integration & Testing Engineer who will be a member of the system level, end-to-end test engineering team responsible for system Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V). The team is responsible for working closely with the development teams to understand segment and enterprise requirements, review segment-level test scenarios and test reports, create system integration level test plans and detailed test procedures, execute end-to-end integration testing, and provide a final test report and recommendation to move the system forward toward operations.
Successful candidates must be/have:
- Self-starter with strong analytic and critical thinking skills with attention to details
- Strong work ethic: 100% dependable with fantastic follow through, the desire to “make a difference”, and committed to a culture of respect
- Capable of writing detailed test procedures
- Capable of learning new systems quickly
- Able to read and follow procedures and flow diagrams
- Able to effectively share information related to work product in verbal and written form
- Able to follow instructions and schedules, and handle multiple priorities
- Able to coordinate and lead enterprise test readiness events
- Experience in proof reading, following detailed work instructions and projects requiring critical thinking skills
- Passion for fast paced, high-growth work environment with responsibilities transcending multiple job function
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications with aptitude for Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization and time management skills with an eye toward process improvement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be a team player working with a diverse group of team members
- BS/BA (5-10 years), MS/MA (3-8 years), PHD (0-5 years), or 5-15 years’ experience in lieu of education.
- Hands-on experience with enterprise testing.
- Ability to develop and document test plans, detailed test procedures, test reports, test activities and transition plans
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Good customer teaming skills; ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, critical thinking, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, and ability to lead technical forums
- TS/SCI with Poly required
- MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline
- IT credentials and certifications (e.g., DAWIA, PMP, INCOSE, ITIL, CISSP and SAFe Agile)
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall test milestones
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.