RCT Systems is seeking an ambitious, self-motivated individual who will be able to plan, implement, test, and document solutions to total system or subsystems using internally created and/or off the shelf products. This includes analyzing and identifying all or part of the customer's existing or new systems requirements, taking into consideration the special technology needs, and establishing functional and technical specifications and standards, solving interface problems, defining input/output parameters, and ensuring integration of the entire system or subsystem.
- TS/SCI with Poly required
- BS/BA (10-12 years), MS/MA (8-10 years), or PHD (5-7 years)
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership capabilities and execution of roles and responsibilities with little to no supervision.
- Require minimal oversight to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Perform traditional Systems Engineering and Integration at the segment and system levels within the context of the political landscape, operational restrictions and changes, and interacting systems across the Customer’s organization.
- Provide project management support with short turn-around projects; development of requirements, project plans, needs assessment, and transition planning.
- Identify integration issues and coordinate Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs) to resolve them.
- Full lifecycle technical management of hardware projects to include: Solicitation of user needs, development of requirements, tracking and status-ing of project programmatics (cost and schedule), risk management, facilitation and review of projects through the systems engineering lifecycle, transition to operations and technical troubleshooting support.
- Demonstrated strong Customer and partner relationship building skills
- Must be able to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships, as well as handle complaints, settle disputes and resolve conflicts
- Must have strong decision-making skills, as well as the ability to organize and prioritize work
- Demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up to support the customer’s needs, clearly communicate (orally & written) ideas, work autonomously, take the initiative to provide creative alternatives to intractable challenges or systemic problems
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Strong RF experience and/or electrical engineering experience or degree
RCT Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disability or protected veteran status.